2011 ORS § 93.802¹
Recording of short form mortgage or short form trust deed
(1) After a master form instrument is recorded in a county under ORS 93.780 (Place of recording of instrument containing clauses of a mortgage or trust deed) and 93.790 (Effect of recording master form instrument), an instrument entitled Short Form Mortgage or Short Form Trust Deed may be recorded.
(2) The short form instrument shall contain the title of the instrument, the names of all parties involved in the encumbrance of the real property described in the instrument, the legal description of the property that is encumbered by the instrument, the amount of the encumbrance, the date on which the instrument was executed and any other information required by law for recording the instrument.
(3) Any provision of the master form instrument recorded under ORS 93.780 (Place of recording of instrument containing clauses of a mortgage or trust deed) may be incorporated in a short form instrument by reference to:
(a) The date when and the book and page or fee number where the master form instrument was recorded; and
(b) Any specific provision of the master form instrument that applies to the short form instrument.
(4) A short form instrument recorded under this section shall describe provisions in the short form instrument that deviate in any respect from the recorded master form instrument.
(5) The person presenting a short form instrument for recording shall cause a complete copy of the master form instrument to which reference is made in the short form instrument to be provided or disclosed to each party involved in the encumbrance of the real property described in the short form instrument. [1991 c.230 §20]