2013 ORS § 93.265¹
Notice to real property manager of certain actions
- • procedures
- • effect on title
(1) A real estate property manager, as defined in ORS 696.010 (Definitions), may request notice of any pending action, claim, lien or proceeding relating to a parcel of real property by recording in the county clerks office of the county in which any portion of the real property is situated a request for any notice required by law to be provided to the owner.
(2) A request submitted as allowed under subsection (1) of this section shall include the name and address of the property manager, the address and legal description of the property in question, the signature and real estate license number of the requester and the date of the request. The request for notification shall be valid for one year from filing.
(3) Compliance with subsection (1) of this section shall be deemed adequate upon mailing, by first class mail with postage prepaid, to the address provided in the form required under subsection (2) of this section.
(4) The county assessor of the county in which the notice is recorded shall note on the tax roll, prepared pursuant to ORS chapter 311, the filing made under subsection (1) of this section.
(5) No request, statement or notation filed under subsection (1) of this section shall affect title to the property or be deemed notice to any person that any person so recording the request has any right, title, interest in, lien or charge upon the property referred to in the request for notice. [1989 c.1062 §2; 2001 c.300 §58]