2013 ORS § 811.440¹
When motor vehicles may operate on bicycle lane
This section provides exemptions from the prohibitions under ORS 811.435 (Operation of motor vehicle on bicycle trail) and 814.210 (Operation of moped on sidewalk or bicycle trail) against operating motor vehicles on bicycle lanes and paths. The following vehicles are not subject to ORS 811.435 (Operation of motor vehicle on bicycle trail) and 814.210 (Operation of moped on sidewalk or bicycle trail) under the circumstances described:
(1) A person may operate a moped on a bicycle lane that is immediately adjacent to the roadway only while the moped is being exclusively powered by human power.
(2) A person may operate a motor vehicle upon a bicycle lane when:
(a) Making a turn;
(b) Entering or leaving an alley, private road or driveway; or
(c) Required in the course of official duty.
(3) An implement of husbandry may momentarily cross into a bicycle lane to permit other vehicles to overtake and pass the implement of husbandry.
(4) A person may operate a motorized wheelchair on a bicycle lane or path.
(5) A person may operate a motor assisted scooter on a bicycle lane or path.
(6) A person may operate an electric personal assistive mobility device on a bicycle lane or path. [1983 c.338 §645; 1991 c.417 §1; 2001 c.749 §24; 2003 c.341 §8]