2011 ORS § 801.562¹
Transitional ownership record
Transitional ownership record means a record containing all of the following:
(1) The date of sale or if no sale is involved, the date the contract or security interest being perfected was signed.
(2) The name of each owner of the vehicle.
(3) The name and address of each security interest holder.
(4) If there are multiple security interest holders, the priorities of interest if the security interest holders do not jointly hold a single security interest.
(5) The vehicle identification number.
(6) The name of the security interest holder or person who submits the transitional ownership record for the security interest holder. [1989 c.927 §4; 1993 c.233 §10]