2013 ORS § 80.118¹
Master list of farm products
- • list of buyers, commission merchants and selling agents
- • distribution of master list
- • fee
- • rules
(1) Under the central filing system for farm products, the Secretary of State shall record the date and time of filing of effective financing statements or changes thereto, and compile this information into a master list organized according to farm products. The Secretary of State shall by rule determine the categories of farm products.
(2) Within each category of farm products, the Secretary of State shall arrange the master list:
(a) In alphabetical order by last name of the debtor or in the case of a debtor doing business other than as an individual, by the first word in the name of such debtor;
(b) In ascending alphabetical or numerical order, as appropriate, according to the approved unique identifier of the individual debtor;
(c) Geographically by county; and
(d) By crop year.
(3) The master list shall contain all the information on all the effective financing statements filed in the system that have not lapsed. The master list shall be arranged to provide delivery to any registrant of any information relating to any product, produced in any county for any crop year covered by the system and shall be in a form that is readable by humans without special equipment.
(4) The Secretary of State shall maintain a list of all buyers of farm products, commission merchants and selling agents who register with the Secretary of State on a form indicating:
(a) The name and address of each buyer, commission merchant and selling agent;
(b) The interest of each buyer, commission merchant or selling agent in receiving the master list on farm products; and
(c) The farm products in which each buyer, commission merchant and selling agent has an interest.
(5) The Secretary of State shall distribute monthly to each buyer, commission merchant and selling agent registered under this section a copy of those portions of the master list that the buyer, commission merchant or selling agent has registered an interest in receiving. The Secretary of State shall by rule prescribe the yearly subscription fee for such copies of the monthly master list. [Formerly 79.6070; 2007 c.186 §16]