2011 ORS § 701.995¹
Civil penalties for violations related to lead-based paint activities
- • reporting of penalties and sanctions
(1) A person who violates any provision of, or any rule adopted under, ORS 701.505 (Definitions for ORS 701.505 to 701.515) to 701.515 (Licensing system) shall pay to the Construction Contractors Board Lead-Based Paint Activities Fund established under ORS 701.520 (Construction Contractors Board Lead-Based Paint Activities Fund) a civil penalty of not more than $5,000 for each violation.
(2) Civil penalties under this section shall be imposed as provided in ORS 183.745 (Civil penalty procedures).
(3) A civil penalty imposed under this section is in addition to and not in lieu of any other penalty or sanction provided by law.
(4) The board shall report all civil penalties or sanctions imposed under this section to each of the following state agencies:
(a) The Oregon Health Authority;
(b) The Occupational Safety and Health Division of the Department of Consumer and Business Services; and
(c) The Department of Environmental Quality. [2009 c.757 §10; 2009 c.828 §69]
Note: 701.995 (Civil penalties for violations related to lead-based paint activities) was enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but was not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 701 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.