2013 ORS § 689.185¹
(1) The State Board of Pharmacy shall meet at least once every three months to transact its business. One such meeting held during each fiscal year of the state shall be designated by rule as the annual meeting and shall be for the purpose of electing officers and for the reorganization of the board. The board shall meet at such additional times as it may determine. Such additional meetings may be called by the president of the board or by majority of members of the board.
(2) The board shall meet at such place as it may from time to time determine. The place for each meeting shall be determined prior to giving notice of such meeting and shall not be changed after such notice is given without adequate subsequent notice.
(3) Notice of all meetings of the board shall be given in the manner and pursuant to requirements prescribed by the states applicable rules.
(4) A majority of the members of the board shall constitute a quorum for the conduct of a board meeting and, except where a greater number is required by ORS 167.203 (Definitions for ORS 167.212 to 167.252), 414.325 (Prescription drugs), 430.405 (Drug-dependent person defined for ORS 430.415), 435.010 (License required for manufacture or sale of contraceptives), 453.025 (Certain practices not affected by ORS 453.005 to 453.135), 475.005 (Definitions for ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.752 to 475.980), 475.135 (Grounds to grant or deny registration), 475.185 (When prescriptions required), 475.752 (Prohibited acts generally), 475.906 (Penalties for unlawful delivery to minors) and 616.855 (Items exempt from unit pricing requirements) and this chapter, or by any rule of the board, all actions of the board shall be by a majority of a quorum.
(5) All board meetings and hearings shall be open to the public. The board may, in its discretion and according to law, conduct any portion of its meeting in executive session closed to the public. [1979 c.777 §15; 1999 c.605 §7; 1999 c.1051 §138]