2013 ORS § 683.335¹
Report of suspected violation
- • confidentiality of complaints
- • liability of complainant
(1) Any health care facility required to be licensed under ORS 441.015 (Licensing of facilities and health maintenance organizations) and any licensed optometrist shall and any other person may report suspected violations of ORS 683.010 (Definitions for ORS 683.010 to 683.310) to 683.155 (Hearing) and 683.170 (Sanction may be set aside by board) to 683.290 (Disposition of receipts) by optometrists.
(2) Any information provided to the board pursuant to this section is confidential and shall not be subject to public disclosure.
(3) Any health facility or optometrist who reports to the board as required by subsection (1) of this section in good faith shall not be subject to an action for civil damages as a result thereof. [1985 c.103 §13; 1987 c.443 §14]