2011 ORS § 676.992¹
(1) Except as provided in subsection (3) of this section, and in addition to any other penalty or remedy provided by law, the Oregon Health Licensing Agency may impose a civil penalty not to exceed $5,000 for each violation of the following statutes and any rule adopted thereunder:
(a) ORS 688.701 (Definitions for ORS 688.701 to 688.734) to 688.734 (Disciplinary authority of Oregon Health Licensing Agency) (athletic training);
(c) ORS 680.500 (Definitions for ORS 680.500 to 680.565) to 680.565 (Authority of Oregon Health Licensing Agency and director) (denture technology);
(d) ORS 687.405 (Direct entry midwifery defined) to 687.495 (Collection of data on birth and fetal death outcomes) (direct entry midwifery);
(h) ORS chapter 700 (environmental sanitation);
(i) ORS 676.617 (Single facility license) (single facility licensure);
(j) ORS 675.360 (Legislative findings) to 675.410 (Duties of Oregon Health Licensing Agency under ORS 675.360 to 675.410) (sex offender treatment);
(k) ORS 678.710 (Definitions for ORS 678.710 to 678.820) to 678.820 (Duties and powers of board and Oregon Health Licensing Agency) (nursing home administrators);
(m) ORS 676.612 (Disciplinary authority) (prohibited acts).
(2) The agency may take any other disciplinary action that it finds proper, including but not limited to assessment of costs of disciplinary proceedings, not to exceed $5,000, for violation of any statute listed in subsection (1) of this section or any rule adopted under any statute listed in subsection (1) of this section.
(3) Subsection (1) of this section does not limit the amount of the civil penalty resulting from a violation of ORS 694.042 (Right to rescind hearing aid purchase).
(4) In imposing a civil penalty pursuant to this section, the agency shall consider the following factors:
(a) The immediacy and extent to which the violation threatens the public health or safety;
(b) Any prior violations of statutes, rules or orders;
(c) The history of the person incurring a penalty in taking all feasible steps to correct any violation; and
(d) Any other aggravating or mitigating factors.
(5) Civil penalties under this section shall be imposed as provided in ORS 183.745 (Civil penalty procedures).
(6) The moneys received by the agency from civil penalties under this section shall be paid into the General Fund of the State Treasury and credited to the Oregon Health Licensing Agency Account established under ORS 676.625 (Oregon Health Licensing Agency Account). Such moneys are continuously appropriated to the agency for the administration and enforcement of the laws the agency is charged with administering and enforcing that govern the person against whom the penalty was imposed. [2003 c.547 §4; 2005 c.648 §14; 2007 c.841 §17; 2009 c.701 §17; 2009 c.768 §31; 2011 c.346 §31; 2011 c.630 §20; 2011 c.715 §21]