2015 ORS § 65.964¹
(1) Except as provided in subsections (2), (3) and (4) of this section, the repeal of a statute by chapter 1010, Oregon Laws 1989, does not affect:
(a) The operation of the statute or any action taken under it before its repeal;
(b) Any ratification, right, remedy, privilege, obligation or liability acquired, accrued or incurred under the statute before its repeal;
(c) Any violation of the statute, or any penalty, forfeiture or punishment incurred because of the violation, before its repeal; or
(d) Any proceeding, reorganization or dissolution commenced under the statute before its repeal. The proceeding, reorganization or dissolution may be completed in accordance with the statute as if it had not been repealed.
(2) The provisions of ORS 65.387 (Definitions for ORS 65.387 to 65.414) to 65.414 (Application of ORS 65.387 to 65.411) shall apply to all indemnification made by a corporation after October 3, 1989, and all other actions regarding indemnification taken by or on behalf of a corporation or by a court after October 3, 1989, including all indemnification made and other actions taken after October 3, 1989, with respect to claims that arose or matters that occurred prior to October 3, 1989, or pursuant to any provisions of any articles of incorporation, bylaws, resolutions or agreements in effect prior to October 3, 1989.
(3) If a penalty or punishment imposed for violation of a statute repealed by chapter 1010, Oregon Laws 1989, is reduced by this chapter, the penalty or punishment, if not already imposed, shall be imposed in accordance with this chapter.
(4) This chapter shall apply to any amendment to a corporations articles of incorporation filed after October 3, 1989, even if member approval of such amendment occurred prior to October 3, 1989.
(5) Except as specifically provided in this chapter, nothing in this chapter shall affect any powers the Attorney General may have under other statutes or common law. [1989 c.1010 §174]