2011 ORS § 633.028¹
Information required to accompany custom mixed feed
- • rules
- • records
(1) A custom mixed feed delivered to a final consumer must be accompanied by at least one label, invoice, delivery slip or other shipping document that bears all of the following information:
(a) The name and principal mailing address of the manufacturer.
(b) The name and address of the final consumer.
(c) The date of delivery.
(d) The quantity delivered.
(e) Adequate directions for use if the custom mixed feed contains drugs or if the State Department of Agriculture, by rule, determines that directions are necessary for safe and effective use of the feed.
(2) If the custom mixed feed contains drugs, the label, invoice, delivery slip or other shipping document referred to in subsection (1) of this section must bear the following information in addition to the information required under subsection (1) of this section:
(a) A statement of the claimed purpose of the drugs;
(b) The established name of each active drug ingredient; and
(c) The level of each drug used in the final mixture.
(3) If a custom mixed feed is delivered to a final consumer in bags or other containers, each container must be labeled with the name of the final consumer or with the order number. If a custom mixed feed is delivered in bulk, the name of the final consumer or the order number must be printed on each delivery ticket or on a label attached to each delivery ticket.
(4) A person that distributes a custom mixed feed to a final consumer shall ensure that all labels, invoices, delivery tickets or other shipping documents required by this section accompany the custom mixed feed.
(5) Upon request, a distributor shall provide a final consumer with the information required by this section, including but not limited to the name and number of pounds of each ingredient or commercial feed used in the custom mixed feed. A seller shall maintain records adequate to derive the information required by this subsection for two years from the date of sale. The department may inspect records required under this subsection and any unsold quantities of custom mixed feed during the sellers regular business hours. [2001 c.137 §3]