Definitions for ORS 568.900 to 568.933
(1) Board means the State Board of Agriculture.
(2) Operator means any person, including a landowner or land occupier engaged in any commercial activity relating to the growing or harvesting of agricultural crops or the production of agricultural commodities.
(3) Water or the waters of the state has the meaning given in ORS 468B.005 (Definitions for water pollution control laws).
(4) Water pollution has the meaning given in ORS 468B.005 (Definitions for water pollution control laws).
(5) Water quality management plan or plan means a plan developed under ORS 568.909 (Boundaries for land subject to water quality plans). [1993 c.263 §2; 1997 c.249 §184; 2009 c.11 §78]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information