2011 ORS § 567.025¹
Disposition of moneys in Gorse Control Account

The State Board of Higher Education, acting through the Oregon agricultural experiment station, shall use moneys in the Gorse Control Account established in ORS 567.030 (Gorse Control Account) to defray the expenses of research, including salaries of investigators, supplies and apparatus, traveling expenses, and other expenses necessary in conducting the research, and publication of reports and bulletins upon results of the research for investigating problems relating to gorse with special reference to determining methods of controlling gorse. [Amended by 2005 c.755 §50]