2013 ORS § 561.150¹
Department of Agriculture Account
(1) All unexpended funds that are available to the State Department of Agriculture for its use in carrying out its duties as prescribed by law and for any other purpose shall be a part of the General Fund of the state and shall be credited to a fund to be known as the Department of Agriculture Account except for:
(a) Funds to be expended for the extermination of predatory animals under the provisions of ORS chapter 610;
(b) Moneys received by the department from the sale of skins of predatory animals as provided in ORS 610.040 (Money from sale of skins); and
(c) Moneys received by the department that are subject to ORS 561.144 (Department of Agriculture Service Fund).
(2) All appropriations, fees, penalties and other moneys received by the department or credited to its use from the State Treasury, except the funds named in subsection (1)(a) and (b) of this section and money required by law to be placed therein, shall be placed in the General Fund and credited to the Department of Agriculture Account.
(3) All fees, penalties and other moneys received by the department shall be turned over to the State Treasurer not later than the 10th day of the calendar month next succeeding their receipt by the department.
(4) All moneys without respect to their sources, credited to either the Department of Agriculture Account or the Department of Agriculture Service Fund shall be available for the payment of any and all the expenses of the department, excepting those incurred in connection with the extermination of predatory animals.
(5) The Director of Agriculture shall keep a record of all moneys deposited in the Department of Agriculture Account and the Department of Agriculture Service Fund. Such record shall indicate the source from which the moneys are derived and name the individual departmental activity against which each withdrawal is charged. [Amended by 1979 c.499 §2; 1999 c.59 §176; 2011 c.597 §231]