2011 ORS § 543A.005¹
(1) Commission means the Water Resources Commission.
(2) Department means the Water Resources Department.
(3) Director means the Water Resources Director.
(4) Federally licensed project means an existing project licensed under ORS 543.260 (Licenses) that is also licensed by and has been or will be reviewed by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission under the Federal Power Act, as amended.
(5) Project has the meaning given in ORS 543.010 (Definitions for ORS 543.010 to 543.610).
(6) State project means an existing project for which the authority to operate is a time-limited water right for the use of water for hydroelectric purposes and that is not licensed by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. State project includes a project granted an exemption by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
(7) Team means a Hydroelectric Application Review Team established pursuant to ORS 543A.035 (Reauthorization application and public comment), 543A.075 (Notice of intent to apply for reauthorization of right to use water for hydroelectric purposes) or 543A.300 (Decommissioning).
(8) Water right includes the use of water for hydroelectric purposes pursuant to a license issued under ORS 543.260 (Licenses). [1997 c.449 §1]