2011 ORS § 541.965¹
State agency reports to be provided to board
In order to assist the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board in developing and maintaining a centralized repository under ORS 541.926 (Duties of board), the following agencies shall provide the board with a copy of any report produced by the agency that is related to enhancement or restoration of riparian areas or associated uplands:
(1) The Department of Environmental Quality.
(2) The State Department of Fish and Wildlife.
(3) The Water Resources Department.
(4) The State Forestry Department.
(5) The State Department of Agriculture.
(6) The agricultural extension service of Oregon State University. [Formerly 541.395]
Note: See note under 541.890 (Definitions for ORS 541.890 to 541.969).