2015 ORS § 526.615¹
Qualifications of voting members
Except as provided in ORS 526.610 (Oregon Forest Resources Institute) (5), each voting member of the board of directors of the Oregon Forest Resources Institute shall have the following qualifications:
(1) Be a citizen of the United States.
(2) Be a bona fide resident of this state.
(3) Be a producer in this state, an employee of such a producer or own between 100 and 2,000 acres of forestland in this state on which harvest taxes are paid, but have no direct financial interest in any forest products processing activity.
(4) Have been actively engaged in producing forest products for a period of at least five years.
(5) Derive a substantial proportion of income from the production of forest products.
(6) Have demonstrated, through membership in producers organizations or organizations representing landowners who meet the requirements of ORS 526.610 (Oregon Forest Resources Institute) (4), a profound interest in the development of Oregons forest products industry. [1991 c.949 §6; 1995 c.225 §4; 1999 c.40 §2; 2003 c.423 §3]