2011 ORS § 497.153¹
Annual resident upland bird stamp
- • fee
- • effect of purchase by nonresident
(1) The State Fish and Wildlife Commission is authorized to issue, upon application, to resident persons desiring to hunt upland birds an annual upland bird stamp and shall charge therefor a fee of $6.50 [bad link].
(2) The stamp referred to in subsection (1) of this section is in addition to and not in lieu of the hunting licenses required by ORS 497.102 (Hunting license and permit fees).
(3) Notwithstanding subsection (1) of this section, an upland bird stamp is not required of a person younger than 14 years of age.
(4) ORS 497.016 (Term of licenses, tags and permits) to 497.026 (Duty of license agents to remit funds) and 497.036 (Inspection of licenses, tags, permits and wildlife) apply to the stamp referred to in subsection (1) of this section.
(5) Nothing in this section is intended to prevent nonresident persons from purchasing resident upland bird stamps for stamp collecting or other purposes. However, possession of a resident upland bird stamp does not authorize a nonresident to hunt upland birds. [1989 c.406 §4; 1993 c.659 §23; 2009 c.832 §12]