2011 ORS § 480.990¹
(1) Violation of any provision of ORS 480.010 (Labels for blasting powder and fuse) to 480.040 (Sale, exchange or possession, when unlawful) is a Class B violation.
(2) Violation of any provision of ORS 480.050 (Prohibition against intrastate transportation of explosives in passenger vehicle operated by common carrier), 480.060 (Transportation of certain explosives prohibited) or 480.290 (Requirements for person driving vehicle transporting explosives) is a Class C misdemeanor.
(3) Violation of ORS 480.070 (Fire bombs prohibited) is a Class A misdemeanor.
(4) Violation of ORS 480.085 (Requirement for removal of unused explosives from work area) is a Class B violation.
(5) Violation of any provision of ORS 480.110 (Definitions for Oregon Fireworks Law) to 480.165 (Civil penalty for fireworks law violations) is a Class B misdemeanor. Violations thereof may be prosecuted in state or municipal courts when violations occur within the municipality served thereby. Justice courts shall have concurrent jurisdiction with circuit courts in all proceedings arising within ORS 480.110 (Definitions for Oregon Fireworks Law) to 480.165 (Civil penalty for fireworks law violations).
(6) Subject to ORS 153.022 (Authority of agency to specify rule violation as particular level of violation), violation of any provision of ORS 480.210 (Certificate, license or permit required), 480.215 (Transfer of explosives limited), 480.235 (Waiting period for issuance of certificate of possession) and 480.265 (Report of loss, theft or unlawful removal of explosives required) or of any rule or regulation adopted under ORS 480.280 (Administration and enforcement by State Fire Marshal) (1) is a Class B misdemeanor.
(7) Violation of any provision of ORS 480.420 (Liquefied petroleum gas rules and regulations) to 480.460 (Disposition of fees) is a Class B violation.
(8) Subject to ORS 153.022 (Authority of agency to specify rule violation as particular level of violation), violation of any provision of ORS 480.510 (Short title) to 480.670 (Civil penalty for Boiler and Pressure Vessel Law violations), or any rule promulgated pursuant thereto, is a Class A misdemeanor. Whenever the Board of Boiler Rules has reason to believe that any person is liable to punishment under this subsection, it may certify the facts to the Attorney General, who may cause an appropriate proceeding to be brought. [Subsection (4) of 1963 Replacement Part enacted as 1961 c.722 §3; subsection (10) enacted as 1961 c.485 §24; subsection (4) enacted as 1963 c.384 §3; 1965 c.602 §24; subsection (3) enacted as 1967 c.417 §22; subsection (7) enacted as 1971 c.518 §25; 1983 c.676 §22; 1985 c.165 §3; 1987 c.158 §111; 1991 c.863 §59; 1999 c.1051 §193]