2013 ORS § 480.540¹
Term of members
- • removal
- • compensation and expenses
(1) The term of office of a member of the Board of Boiler Rules is four years and a member is not eligible for appointment to more than two full terms of office. A member shall continue to serve until a successor has been appointed and qualified. Vacancies shall be filled by appointment for the unexpired term.
(2) The chief boiler inspector shall serve without a vote as secretary of the board.
(3) The Governor may remove any member of the board for cause.
(4) A member of the board is entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions). [1961 c.485 §5; 1969 c.314 §54; 1983 c.676 §8; 1993 c.744 §143; 2007 c.71 §163; 2011 c.272 §23]