2011 ORS § 475.303¹
Advisory Committee on Medical Marijuana
(1) There is created the Advisory Committee on Medical Marijuana in the Oregon Health Authority, consisting of 11 members appointed by the Director of the Oregon Health Authority.
(2) The director shall appoint members of the committee from persons who possess registry identification cards, designated primary caregivers of persons who possess registry identification cards and advocates of the Oregon Medical Marijuana Act.
(3) The committee shall advise the director on the administrative aspects of the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program, review current and proposed administrative rules of the program and provide annual input on the fee structure of the program.
(4) The committee shall meet at least four times per year, at times and places specified by the director.
(5) The authority shall provide staff support to the committee.
(6) All agencies of state government, as defined in ORS 174.111 (State government defined), are directed to assist the committee in the performance of its duties and, to the extent permitted by laws relating to confidentiality, to furnish information and advice that the members of the committee consider necessary to perform their duties. [2005 c.822 §7; 2009 c.595 §965]