2013 ORS § 469.825¹
Prohibited activities of members
(1) A person who has been a Pacific Northwest Electric Power and Conservation Planning Council member shall not engage in any of the activities prohibited by ORS 469.810 (Conflicts of interest prohibited) (2) and (3), within one year after ceasing to be a council member.
(2) A person who has been a council member shall not appear as a representative of any party on any matter before the council within three years after ceasing to be a council member.
(3) A person who has been a council member shall not represent, aid, counsel, consult or advise for financial gain any person on any matter before the council within three years after ceasing to be a council member.
(4) A person who has been a council member shall not appear for financial gain as a representative of or aid, counsel or advise any party before the council or the Bonneville Power Administration or communicate with the council or the Bonneville Power Administration with the intent to influence the outcome of any decision on any matter in which the council member was substantially and personally involved while on the council.
(5) Notwithstanding the status of council members as state officers, the provisions of 18 U.S.C. 207 relating to post-employment activities shall be considered to be state law in so far as they do not conflict therewith, applicable to council members appointed pursuant to ORS 469.802 (Definition for ORS 469.802 to 469.845) to 469.845 (Annual report to Governor and legislature) and 469.990 (Penalties) (3), regardless of the salary paid to the council members.
(6) Subsections (2) to (5) of this section shall not apply to any appearance, attendance, communication or other action on behalf of the State of Oregon; nor shall subsections (2) to (5) of this section apply to an appearance or communication made in response to a subpoena. [1981 c.49 §6]