2011 ORS § 465.018¹
Notification of Department of Environmental Quality upon completion of plan or system
- • implementation summary required
- • inspection of plan or system
(1) Following completion of a toxics use reduction and hazardous waste reduction plan under ORS 465.015 (Toxics use and hazardous waste reduction plan required) or implementation of an environmental management system, a toxics user shall notify the Department of Environmental Quality in a form determined by the department that the plan or system is in place.
(2) Twelve months after notifying the department under subsection (1) of this section, the toxics user shall provide an implementation summary to the department.
(3) Twenty-four months after notifying the department under subsection (1) of this section, the toxics user shall provide a second implementation summary to the department.
(4) A toxics user shall permit the Director of the Department of Environmental Quality or the directors designee to inspect a plan or system to allow the department to:
(a) Determine the adequacy of the plan or system under ORS 465.021 (Review of plan or system);
(b) Assess the implementation of the plan or system; and
(c) Provide technical assistance under ORS 465.012 (Technical assistance to users and generators).
(5) The department shall make implementation summaries submitted to the department under this section available to the public, including making the summaries available in a commonly used, electronic format on the World Wide Web. [1989 c.833 §8; 2005 c.206 §7]