Definitions for ORS 44.510 to 44.540
(1) Information has its ordinary meaning and includes, but is not limited to, any written, oral, pictorial or electronically recorded news or other data.
(2) Medium of communication has its ordinary meaning and includes, but is not limited to, any newspaper, magazine or other periodical, book, pamphlet, news service, wire service, news or feature syndicate, broadcast station or network, or cable television system. Any information which is a portion of a governmental utterance made by an official or employee of government within the scope of the officials or employees governmental function, or any political publication subject to ORS 260.532 (False publication relating to candidate or measure), is not included within the meaning of medium of communication.
(3) Processing has its ordinary meaning and includes, but is not limited to, the compiling, storing and editing of information.
(4) Published information means any information disseminated to the public.
(5) Unpublished information means any information not disseminated to the public, whether or not related information has been disseminated. Unpublished information includes, but is not limited to, all notes, outtakes, photographs, tapes or other data of whatever sort not themselves disseminated to the public through a medium of communication, whether or not published information based upon or related to such material has been disseminated. [1973 c.22 §2; 1979 c.190 §398; 2001 c.965 §18; 2005 c.797 §50]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information