2011 ORS § 420A.005¹
(1) Cognitive restructuring means any rehabilitation process that redirects the thinking of an offender into more socially acceptable directions and that is generally accepted by rehabilitation professionals.
(2) Director means the Director of the Oregon Youth Authority.
(3) Reformation plan means a written plan prepared by the Oregon Youth Authority that is tailored to the youth offenders unique requirements as identified by the initial assessment. Reformation plan includes, but is not limited to, a plan for medical, educational, vocational, social and psychological services and training as well as other rehabilitative services designed to reduce future criminal and antisocial conduct and to provide the youth offender with clear expectations about what programs must be successfully completed by the youth offender.
(4) Youth authority means the Oregon Youth Authority.
(5) Youth correction facility has the meaning given that term in ORS 420.005 (Definitions).
(6) Youth offender has the meaning given that term in ORS 419A.004 (Definitions). [1995 c.422 §1b; 1997 c.433 §6]