2011 ORS § 410.470¹
- • collection
- • records
- • use
(1) The Department of Human Services shall establish fees for authorized services after consultation with authorized agencies. The fees may differ for different areas and for different income levels.
(2) Fees established under subsection (1) of this section shall be charged to all clients.
(3) A record of all fees collected under subsection (1) of this section shall be kept by each authorized agency and made available upon request to the department.
(4) The department may establish fees for services described in ORS 410.420 (Use of funds for specified services) (2).
(5) Nothing prevents any client of Oregon Project Independence from making a contribution.
(6) Fees and any contribution must be used to expand services. [1981 c.186 §7; 1983 c.740 §137; 2005 c.749 §10; 2011 c.201 §6]