2013 ORS § 403.130¹
Submission of revised plan
- • review
- • cost estimates
- • approval of plan
(1) Each 9-1-1 jurisdiction shall submit to the Office of Emergency Management in writing within 30 days any change to the 9-1-1 emergency telephone system that alters the final plan or system description on file with the office. The changes may include, but are not limited to:
(a) The address of the public safety answering point;
(b) Telephone numbers used to satisfy requirements set forth in ORS 403.115 (9-1-1 emergency reporting systems mandatory);
(c) Director changes;
(d) Agencies served by the 9-1-1 jurisdiction; and
(e) The method used to direct the 9-1-1 call once received by the primary public safety answering point.
(2) If an established 9-1-1 jurisdiction proposes to move its 9-1-1 emergency reporting system from one public safety answering point to another or a governing body proposes to establish a new 9-1-1 jurisdiction with a new primary public safety answering point and if either of these proposals will result in control of the 9-1-1 emergency reporting system by an agency or agencies other than as identified in the final plan approved by the office under ORS 401.750 (1987 Replacement Part), section 7, chapter 743, Oregon Laws 1991, or the system description filed with the office under ORS 401.750 (5) (1987 Replacement Part), the 9-1-1 jurisdiction or governing body shall submit a plan setting forth these changes to:
(a) The Office of Emergency Management;
(b) Public and private safety agencies in the 9-1-1 service area; and
(c) Utilities which provide telephone service in the 9-1-1 service area.
(3) In addition to meeting the requirements of ORS 403.115 (9-1-1 emergency reporting systems mandatory) and rules adopted pursuant to ORS 403.120 (Office of Emergency Management duties and powers), the revised final plan must describe the capital and recurring costs for the proposed 9-1-1 emergency reporting system.
(4) The office shall review the revised final plan for compliance with this section, ORS 403.115 (9-1-1 emergency reporting systems mandatory) and rules adopted pursuant to ORS 403.120 (Office of Emergency Management duties and powers) and, if the office determines that the plan is in compliance, approve the plan.
(5) The office may not approve a revised final plan submitted under this section unless the plan is accompanied by written approval of the governing bodies of all public and private safety agencies affected by or providing service in the 9-1-1 service area. [Formerly 401.755]