2011 ORS § 396.545¹
Leases and agreements for use of armories
(1) The person, firm, association or corporation applying for the rental of an armory or space within an armory shall execute and deliver a written agreement which shall include among its provisions its full name and address, the purpose for which such use is desired, the nature and manner of the intended use of such space, a reasonable rental to be paid for such use and the amounts to be paid for heating, lighting, janitorial and other services connected with such use. The terms and provisions of such agreement shall be governed by military department regulations issued pursuant to this chapter and ORS chapters 398 and 399, which regulations shall include provisions designed to prevent unfair competition with privately owned property and business.
(2) No agreement for use made under this section shall be effective until such agreement or lease has been approved and executed by the officer in charge of the armory and has been approved by military superiors as prescribed by military department regulations issued pursuant to this chapter and ORS chapters 398 and 399.
(3) No agreement or lease made under this section may be assigned in whole or in part nor may such space or any part thereof be sublet to or used by a person, firm, association or corporation not a party to such agreement, unless each assignment, subletting or use is first approved in writing by the officer in charge of the armory.
(4) All moneys paid or given, directly or indirectly, for the use of an armory or to obtain an agreement or permission to use the armory shall be use fees within the meaning of this section and shall be paid to the officer in charge of the armory. Any person other than the officer in charge of the armory who receives any such moneys shall immediately pay over the moneys to the officer in charge of the armory, who shall immediately forward such moneys for deposit in the Military Department Miscellaneous Receipts Account in the State Treasury to be available for Oregon Military Department expenses.
(5) Notwithstanding any of the provisions of ORS 396.505 (Definition of armory for ORS 396.505 to 396.545) to 396.545 (Leases and agreements for use of armories), when use of an armory is by a federal, state, county or municipal bureau, agency or department or by any of the Armed Forces of the United States or any of the reserve components thereof, or by any reserve officers training corps unit, the Adjutant General, in the discretion of the Adjutant General, may require the execution of a contract or agreement for such use, upon such terms and conditions as the Adjutant General may prescribe. [1961 c.454 §38; 1973 c.297 §3; 1989 c.360 §6]