2015 ORS § 376.310¹
Definitions for ORS 376.305 to 376.390
(1) Forest road means any county or public road, or part thereof, outside the corporate limits of a city, which is within or extends into or toward a mountainous or timbered area, and which is under the control and supervision of a county court of this state.
(2) Contract forest road means a forest road improved or maintained pursuant to a contract made under ORS 376.305 (Policy and purpose of Act) to 376.390 (Payment of taxes and fees by forest road contractor).
(3) Logging operator means any person having the right to cut and remove timber or forest products in this state, or who is engaged or desirous of engaging in this state in the transportation of forest products, by motor vehicle, to market or processing plant.
(4) Forest road contractor means a logging operator who has entered into a contract under ORS 376.305 (Policy and purpose of Act) to 376.390 (Payment of taxes and fees by forest road contractor) to improve or maintain, or improve and maintain, a contract forest road.
(5) Motor vehicle includes any motor vehicle with or without a trailer or semitrailer.
(6) Person means any person, firm or corporation, or group or combination thereof.