2015 ORS § 359.350¹
Definitions for ORS 359.350 to 359.365
(1) Artist means the creator of a work of fine art.
(2) Fine art means a painting, sculpture, drawing, photograph, craft work, fiber art or work of graphic art.
(3) Fine print includes, but is not limited to, an engraving, etching, woodcut, lithograph, monoprint or serigraph, but does not include industrial designs.
(4) Industrial design means the aesthetic appearance of an article used in commerce.
(5) Work of fine art means any work of visual or graphic art of any media including, but not limited to, painting, fine print, drawing, sculpture, craft, photography or film. [1981 c.824 §1]