2013 ORS § 359.010¹
Definitions for ORS 359.010 to 359.137
(1) Administrator means the Administrator of the Arts Program of the Oregon Business Development Department.
(2) Arts includes, but is not limited to, instrumental and vocal music; dance, drama, folk art, creative writing and poetry; architecture and landscaping design and the fields allied to them; painting, sculpture, photography; graphic and craft arts; industrial design; costume and fashion design; motion pictures, television, radio; tape and sound recording; the history, criticism, theory and practice of the arts; and the arts related to the presentation, performance, execution and exhibition of such art forms.
(3) Association means a nonprofit, private, incorporated or unincorporated institution, foundation, museum, organization, society or group, whether local, state, regional or national, that is operating, or doing business, in Oregon.
(4) Commission means the Oregon Arts Commission.
(5) Department means the Oregon Business Development Department.
(6) Director means the Director of the Oregon Business Development Department.
(7) Program means the Arts Program of the Oregon Business Development Department.
(8) Local agencies includes cities, counties and other public corporations and their officers, boards and commissions.
(9) Public agencies means state agencies and local agencies.
(10) Private corporation means a corporation organized for profit and authorized to do business in this state.
(11) State agencies includes state officers, departments, boards and commissions. [1967 c.321 §1; 1993 c.209 §5]