2013 ORS § 294.050¹
County borrowing money from county general road fund

The county court or board of county commissioners may borrow money from the general road fund of the county to supplement depleted election accounts within the general fund of the county if there is no money within the emergency fund of the county to supplement the depleted accounts within the general fund. The amount so borrowed shall be returned to the general road fund during the following fiscal year from the first funds available in the general fund, or from the emergency fund. [Amended by 1959 c.664 §29; 1969 c.616 §1]