2011 ORS § 285C.635¹
Determination of personal income tax revenue
- • transfer to Shared Services Fund
- • rules
(1) Upon receipt of information compiled under ORS 285C.615 (Annual participant reports), the Oregon Department of Administrative Services shall determine the annual amount of personal income tax revenue attributable to each eligible project for which an eligible business firm received a property tax exemption under ORS 307.123 (Property of strategic investment program eligible projects).
(2) In determining the amount of personal income tax revenue attributable to each eligible project, the department may rely on reasonable techniques of estimation, if appropriate.
(3) In each fiscal year, the department shall transfer 50 percent of the cumulative amount for all eligible projects determined under subsection (1) of this section to the Shared Services Fund established in ORS 286C.639 [bad link].
(4) The department shall adopt rules necessary to administer this section. [2007 c.905 §3]
Note: See note under 285C.615 (Annual participant reports).
Note: 285C.635 (Determination of personal income tax revenue) and 285C.639 (Shared Services Fund) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 285C or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.