2013 ORS § 285C.095¹
Designation for electronic commerce
- • application
- • revocation
(1) A sponsor of an existing enterprise zone may seek to have the zone designated for electronic commerce under this section.
(2) The sponsor shall file an application to have the zone designated for electronic commerce with the Oregon Business Development Department. The application shall be in the form and contain the information that the department by rule may require.
(3) The application shall be accompanied by a copy of a resolution, adopted by the governing body of the sponsor, requesting that the zone be designated for electronic commerce.
(4) The department shall review applications for electronic commerce designation and shall approve no more than 10 zones for electronic commerce designation.
(5) The sponsor may by resolution revoke an electronic commerce designation made under this section. If an election is revoked, the sponsor may not subsequently seek reinstatement of electronic commerce designation. [Formerly 285B.672; 2005 c.667 §1]