2011 ORS § 285B.200¹
Definitions for ORS 285B.200 to 285B.218
(1) Brownfield or brownfields has the meaning given that term in ORS 285A.185 (Brownfields redevelopment).
(2) Eligible project costs includes productive equipment and machinery, working capital for operations and export transactions and such other costs as the Oregon Business Development Department by rule may provide.
(3) Environmental action has the meaning given that term in ORS 285A.188 (Brownfields Redevelopment Fund).
(4) Financial institution includes institutions listed in ORS 706.008 (Additional definitions for Bank Act) and such other institutions defined by rule of the department as financial institutions for purposes of ORS 285B.200 (Definitions for ORS 285B.200 to 285B.218) to 285B.218 (Pledge to assure repayment).
(5) Qualified business means any existing or proposed business that, except when located within a distressed area, as defined by the department, sells goods or services in markets for which national or international competition exists or that owns, occupies, operates or has entered into an agreement to own, occupy or operate real property containing a brownfield, as defined in ORS 285A.185 (Brownfields redevelopment). The term includes professional services companies providing services to traded sector industries and other entities within and outside of this state.
(6) Value-added agricultural products means agricultural products that have been processed, transformed or refined to the point where they may be distributed to a final consumer without further processing, transformation or refining. The term also includes agricultural products that are processed, transformed or refined for distribution to other than final consumers when such processing, transformation or refining represents a substantial increment in value as determined by the Oregon Business Development Department in consultation with the State Department of Agriculture. [Formerly 285.466 [bad link]; 1999 c.247 §4; 2007 c.804 §56; 2009 c.830 §71]
Note: 285B.200 (Definitions for ORS 285B.200 to 285B.218) to 285B.218 (Pledge to assure repayment) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 285B by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.