2015 ORS § 285A.101¹
- • powers
- • rules
- • staff
(1) The Director of the Oregon Business Development Department, upon consultation with and the approval of the Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority Board, shall appoint an administrator of the Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority who shall serve at the pleasure of the director.
(2) The administrator shall receive such salary as may be provided by law or as fixed by the director.
(3) The administrator shall be the administrative head of the authority.
(4) The administrator may suggest rules to the director for the government of the authority, the conduct of its employees, the assignment and performance of its business and the custody, use and preservation of its records, papers and property.
(5) The administrator shall hire the staff necessary to allow the authority to carry out its duties. In accordance with the State Personnel Relations Law, the administrator and any manager hired by the administrator shall be in the unclassified service. [2009 c.830 §4]