2013 ORS § 242.640¹
No person shall:
(1) Willfully or corruptly or in cooperation with one or more persons, defeat, deceive or obstruct any person with respect to the right of the individual to examination or registration according to the regulations prescribed by the civil service board pursuant to the Custodians Civil Service Law.
(2) Willfully or corruptly falsely mark, grade, estimate or report on an examination the proper standing of any person examined, registered or certified according to any regulation prescribed pursuant to the Custodians Civil Service Law, or aid in so doing.
(3) Willfully or corruptly make any false representations concerning the examination, certification and registration or concerning the persons examined, registered or certified.
(4) Willfully or corruptly furnish to any person any special or secret information for the purpose of either improving or injuring the prospects or chances of any person so examined, registered or certified, or to be examined, registered or certified.
(5) Permit any other person or permit or aid in any other manner, any other person to impersonate the individual in connection with any examination, registration or application, or request to be examined or registered.
(6) Make an appointment to any position contrary to the Custodians Civil Service Law, or refuse or neglect to comply therewith.