2011 ORS § 215.010¹
As used in this chapter:
(1) The terms defined in ORS 92.010 (Definitions for ORS 92.010 to 92.192) shall have the meanings given therein, except that parcel:
(a) Includes a unit of land created:
(A) By partitioning land as defined in ORS 92.010 (Definitions for ORS 92.010 to 92.192);
(B) In compliance with all applicable planning, zoning and partitioning ordinances and regulations; or
(C) By deed or land sales contract, if there were no applicable planning, zoning or partitioning ordinances or regulations.
(b) Does not include a unit of land created solely to establish a separate tax account.
(2) Tract means one or more contiguous lots or parcels under the same ownership.
(3) The terms defined in ORS chapter 197 shall have the meanings given therein.
(4) Farm use has the meaning given that term in ORS 215.203 (Zoning ordinances establishing exclusive farm use zones).
(5) The Willamette Valley is Clackamas, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington and Yamhill Counties and the portion of Benton and Lane Counties lying east of the summit of the Coast Range. [Amended by 1955 c.756 §25; 1963 c.619 §1 (1); 1985 c.717 §4; 1993 c.792 §8; 1999 c.327 §1]