2007 ORS § 426.127¹
The following provisions are applicable to outpatient commitment under ORS 426.130 (Court determination of mental illness) as described:
(1) The Department of Human Services may only place a person in an outpatient commitment if an adequate treatment facility is available.
(2) Conditions for the outpatient commitment shall be set at the time of the hearing under ORS 426.095 (Commitment hearing) by the community mental health and developmental disabilities program director, or a designee for the director, for the county in which the hearing takes place. The conditions shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(a) Provision for outpatient care.
(b) A designation of a facility, service or other provider to provide care or treatment.
(3) A copy of the conditions shall be given to all of the persons described in ORS 426.278 (Distribution of copies of conditions for outpatient commitment or trial visit).
(4) Any outpatient commitment ordered under this section is subject to the provisions under ORS 426.275 (Effect of failure to adhere to condition of placement).
(5) The community mental health and developmental disabilities program director or designee, for the county where a person is on outpatient commitment, may modify the conditions for outpatient commitment when a modification is in the best interest of the person. The community mental health and developmental disabilities program director or designee shall send notification of such changes and the reasons for the changes to all those who received a copy of the original conditions under ORS 426.278 (Distribution of copies of conditions for outpatient commitment or trial visit). [1987 c.903 §19; 1989 c.171 §52; 2003 c.14 §236]