2007 ORS § 167.002¹
Definitions for ORS 167.002 to 167.027
As used in ORS 167.002 (Definitions for ORS 167.002 to 167.027) to 167.027 (Evidence required to show place of prostitution), unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) "Place of prostitution" means any place where prostitution is practiced.
(2) "Prostitute" means a male or female person who engages in sexual conduct or sexual contact for a fee.
(3) "Prostitution enterprise" means an arrangement whereby two or more prostitutes are organized to conduct prostitution activities.
(4) "Sexual conduct" means sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse.
(5) "Sexual contact" means any touching of the sexual organs or other intimate parts of a person not married to the actor for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of either party. [1971 c.743 §249; 1973 c.699 §5]