2013 ORS § 2.560¹
- • where court sits
- • appellate settlement program
- • fees
(1) The Court of Appeals shall sit primarily in Salem, but also may sit in other locations designated under ORS 1.085 (Chief Justice to designate principal location for sitting of courts) (2).
(2) The Court of Appeals may make and enforce all rules necessary for the prompt and orderly dispatch of the business of the court, and the remanding of causes to the lower courts, and not inconsistent with applicable rules made or orders issued by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court or the Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals.
(3) The Court of Appeals shall establish an appellate settlement program and adopt and enforce all rules necessary for the prompt and orderly dispatch of the business of the program.
(4) Rules adopted by the Court of Appeals under subsection (3) of this section shall establish fees payable for services provided under the program. [1969 c.198 §7; 1971 c.193 §7; 1973 c.484 §2; 1981 s.s. c.1 §20; 1983 c.763 §4; 1997 c.801 §87; 2011 c.595 §85; 2012 c.48 §5]