2015 ORS § 169.078¹
Standards for temporary hold facilities
Each temporary hold shall:
(1) Provide access to sanitation facilities.
(2) Provide adequate seating.
(3) Maintain supervision of prisoners or detainees when confined. The supervision may include the use of electronic monitoring equipment when approved by the Department of Corrections and the governing body of the jurisdiction in which the facility is located.
(4) Prohibit firearms from the secure area except in times of emergency.
(5) Keep the facility safe and secure in accordance with the State of Oregon Structural Specialty Code and Fire and Life Safety Code. [1979 c.487 §8 (enacted in lieu of 169.075); 1987 c.320 §94; 2013 c.63 §4]