2013 ORS § 161.395¹
(1) Upon request of any party to a hearing before the Psychiatric Security Review Board or the Oregon Health Authority under ORS 161.315 (Right of state to obtain mental examination of defendant) to 161.351 (Discharge by agency), the agency conducting the hearing shall issue, or on its own motion may issue, subpoenas requiring the attendance and testimony of witnesses.
(2) Upon request of any party to the hearing before the agency and upon a proper showing of the general relevance and reasonable scope of the documentary or physical evidence sought, the agency shall issue, or on its own motion may issue, subpoenas duces tecum.
(3) Witnesses appearing under subpoenas, other than the parties or state officers or employees, shall receive fees and mileage as prescribed by law for witnesses in ORS 44.415 (Fees and mileage of witnesses) (2). If the agency certifies that the testimony of a witness was relevant and material, any person who has paid fees and mileage to that witness shall be reimbursed by the agency.
(4) If any person fails to comply with a subpoena issued under subsections (1) or (2) of this section or any party or witness refuses to testify regarding any matter on which the party or witness may be lawfully interrogated, the judge of the circuit court of any county, on the application of the agency that issued the subpoena or of the party requesting the issuance of the subpoena, shall compel obedience by proceedings for contempt as in the case of disobedience of the requirements of a subpoena issued by the court.
(5) If any person, agency or facility fails to comply with an order of the board or authority issued pursuant to subsection (2) of this section, the judge of a circuit court of any county, on application of the agency that issued the order, shall compel obedience by proceedings for contempt as in the case of disobedience of the requirements of an order issued by the court. Contempt for disobedience of an order of the board or authority shall be punishable by a fine of $100. [1977 c.380 §9; 1989 c.980 §8; 2011 c.708 §10]