2013 ORS § 135.295¹
Application of ORS 135.230 to 135.290 to certain traffic offenses
Provision for release contained in ORS 135.230 (Definitions for ORS 135.230 to 135.290) to 135.290 (Punishment by contempt of court) shall not apply to any traffic offenses as defined for the Oregon Vehicle Code except the following:
(1) Reckless driving under ORS 811.140 (Reckless driving).
(2) Driving while under the influence of intoxicants under ORS 813.010 (Driving under the influence of intoxicants).
(3) Failure to perform the duties of a driver under ORS 811.700 (Failure to perform duties of driver when property is damaged) or 811.705 (Failure to perform duties of driver to injured persons).
(4) Criminal driving while suspended or revoked under ORS 811.182 (Criminal driving while suspended or revoked).
(5) Fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer under ORS 811.540 (Fleeing or attempting to elude police officer). [1974 c.35 §1; 1981 c.818 §3; 1983 c.338 §888; 1987 c.730 §5; 1991 c.208 §3]