2011 ORS § 127.646¹
Definitions for ORS 127.646 to 127.654
(1) Health care organization means a home health agency, hospice program, hospital, long term care facility or health maintenance organization.
(2) Health maintenance organization has the meaning given that term in ORS 750.005 (Definitions), except that health maintenance organization includes only those organizations that participate in the federal Medicare or Medicaid programs.
(3) Home health agency has the meaning given that term in ORS 443.005 (Definitions for ORS 443.005 to 443.105).
(4) Hospice program has the meaning given that term in ORS 443.850 (Definitions for ORS 443.850 to 443.869).
(5) Hospital has the meaning given that term in ORS 442.015 (Definitions). Hospital does not include a special inpatient care facility.
(6) Long term care facility has the meaning given that term in ORS 442.015 (Definitions), except that long term care facility does not include an intermediate care facility for individuals with mental retardation. [1991 c.761 §1; 2001 c.104 §38; 2009 c.595 §87; 2009 c.792 §30]